Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy 101!

Amanda at Life, Love and Disney passed on this blogger award to me! Amanda is planning a fabulous Disney wedding. If I could have another wedding I would definitely do it at Disney. She's getting so close to her wedding (only 3 months to go!) and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Photobucket

I'm passing this award on to:

And 10 things that make me happy:

1. My friends and family. I don't know where I'd be without them all.
2. Jimmy. My silly monster.
3. Puppies. I've asked Jimmy for a puppy in a hat box for Christmas many many times. I don't think he's biting.
4. Babies. There's just something about babies that makes me go all squishy. I wish my nieces and nephews lived closer to me... even though they're not babies anymore.
5. Disney. My job at The Disney Store, Walt Disney World, Disney entertainment, etc. Disney has always been a big part of my life.
6. Brownies still warm from the oven.
7. When an idea in my head comes together in real life.
8. Baking for others.
9. The anticipation of holidays and vacations. The preparation is just as good as the event itself!
10. My Google Reader. How did I go so long without it!?

Thanks again Amanda!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Awww yay!! Our lists are eerily similar (I know I spelled that wrong, lol). I haven't used Google Reader though...might have to check that out!